We are now looking for an Learning consultant, who will primarily be responsible for planning and developing the training course by communicating with customer/internal stakeholders. Also who is willing to deliver the course in the future.
- You will consult and create appropriate learning proposal for customers with costing.
- You will customize and localize customer learning products
- You will manage customers & course participants
- Knowledge transfer and re-use
- Facilitation of training events
- Administrate the class room situation
- Propose & develop learning architecture
- Education: Basic technical or engineering university degree or Pedagogy Bachelor or Master
- Native level in Japanese and Business level in English
- Presentation & communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and trainings
- Domain experience: Mobile Packet Core, EPC, etc.
- Good knowledge in cloud solutions. Familiar with container is preferred.
- Good knowledge in Ericsson Packet Core products and solutions for 3G, 4G and 5G
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks
- Proactive, self-motivated and have a determined attitude
- Applying expertise & technology skills
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing skills
- Experience with at least one scripting language is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.