Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
We are now looking for a Project Manager to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Project Manager you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- Structuring, planning, monitoring and controlling of organizational and technical complex projects (national
- Achieving the project cost, quality and schedule goals
- Technical management, coordination and synchronization of the sub-project managers in the individual sub-projects
- Making decisions as the first escalation level in the project, contact person and representative of the project
- Regular reporting to the defined committees in the company and in the project
- Flow optimization
- Knowledge sharing and learning
Completed (business) technical master or bachelor studies (e.g. electrical engineering, communications engineering or mechanical engineering)
At least 3 years of experience as a project manager in an industrial environment with in depth knowledge of project or program management and in the planning, control and implementation of complex projects
- Very good knowledge of German and English of spoken and written
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as independent, careful, solution-oriented and hands-on working methods
- Management experience and leadership skills are necessary
- Customer insight
- Coaching & Mentoring skills
- Negotiation skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Rosenheim || R&D
Req ID: 339960