Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
The Head of Solution Security shall drive the Market Area (MA) agenda to ensure adherence to Group solution security requirements and frameworks, and external MA specific requirements. Moreover, the role is the counterpart towards the MA Leadership Team with regards to solution security, holding together the MA risk profile and driving MA wide risk mitigating efforts. The Head of Solution Security is the MA counterpart to Group Chief Product Security Officer’s, ensuring local perspectives are accounted for in group wide strategy and steering.
The Head of Solution Security has the following responsibilities:
- Drive MA solution security agenda, ensuring adherence to group product and solution security requirements
- Drive the MA security core team on solution security topics, to implement security functions as outlined in group wide steering documents
- Work with MA security core team to get visibility into MA solution security risk profile
- Drive the MA solution security governance, providing MA leadership team with regular updates on MA solution security risk profile and drive risk mitigating activities with MA security core team
- Supplement and be associated with MA LT on product and solution security topics
- Manage the sales and delivery security tollgates, approving high-risk solution security commitments
- Selectively drive audits on customer proposal, project and program to ensure compliance to security policy & commitments
- Provide Chief Product Security Officer (Group Function Technology) and other group roles with MA specific perspectives to consider in formulation of group wide strategy and steering documents
- Escalate non-standard solutions security deviations and critical security risks to the Product Security Council (Group level)
- Support MA with security guidance, instructions and frameworks in key projects, e.g. first-time implementation, large scale, or high-risk
- Coordinate projects with other MA security officers to ensure compliance to certifications (e.g. ISO, NIST, etc)
- If applicable: Lead the Solution Security working group
- Leadership – Individual contributor role
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of product/solutions security
- Expertise in Risk assessment
- Knowledge of ISO, NIST and other security and privacy standards and knowledge in Enterprise Risk Management
- Knowledge in Enterprise Risk Management
- Experienced driving programs in a global organization
- Experience working with and influencing senior management
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt