Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Senior Engineer (IBM MDM) we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
As the Senior Engineer (IBM MDM) , you will take ownership of the customer relationship, and will ensure the correct and proper delivery of services as specified in the project contracts and frame agreement
- Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost and quality requirements: discuss what and if requirements should be integrated in the current frame agreement under the Service leader responsibility
- Benchmark IT profiles in the market that can be used for the relative service to properly staff projects in terms of cost and competences for the required contract services
- Responsible for the financial & commercial performance of the customer services and technical leader and reference for the Contract service
- Contribute to P&L of the business dealing with single ADM contracts and frame agreement services
- Seek and identify new opportunities and continuously monitors cost efficiency
- Ensure adequate cost and resource allocation in compliance with Group and local safety requirements.
- Manage ADM project teams and handle procurement activities
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Excellent work experince in the IBM – Master data Management with development and support.
- Good Knowledge on Java , PLSQL, Unix and VAS
- Expert level in English Communication both written and verbal
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Applying expertise & technology
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 5 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information