Are you a student in the field of business or engineering with a focus towards finance or accounting who is looking for a fast paced and exciting internship?
The Ericsson Mergers & Acquisitions team is looking for interns to join their team for 8-20 weeks during the fall of 2020. The M&A team is responsible for driving the company’s M&A activities globally. This includes acquisitions, divestments and investments and our responsibilities range from strategy and valuation to execution and follow-up across all Ericsson Business Areas. Ericsson’s M&A unit also includes Ericsson Ventures, which is based in Santa Clara and invests in tech start-ups mainly in the US.
In this role, you will support both our M&A and Integration efforts across all Ericsson business areas globally.
- Work closely with Ericsson’s Business Areas to assess potential acquisitions and divestiture candidates
- Perform financial, strategic and synergy analysis for selected acquisitions
- Coordinate due diligence activities
- Manage and drive transaction processes with senior members of the team
- Prepare decision documentation for senior management and Board of Directors
- Collaborate with colleagues and innovators across Ericsson
- Ongoing Bachelor or MSc in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
- Business knowledge with a strategic and problem-solving mindset
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Can-do attitude
- Social, presentation and communicating skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Stud&YP
Req ID: 339283