Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Program Director, who will be driving large and complex digital transformation projects and engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers. You will drive solution definition, design and implementation using industry standard methodologies and Ericsson knowledge and capabilities. You will be responsible for the overall solution, the overall cost estimation, and the delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources).
In this role, you will support the PMO for Digital and the Key Account Managers with your extensive Digital and Telecom knowledge. You will be responsible for improve Ericsson business objectives. You will be the head of the deliver, until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with consideration to customer happiness and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- Be accountable for contract fulfillment, handling complex integration, transformation, and digital programs, improve customer satisfaction.
- Have overall responsibility for pre-sales team (Core-3 team) in large and complex customer business engagements;
- Ensure alignment of the customer solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy;
- Responsible for dimensioning, and prioritization of the customer solution;
- Ability to identify potential sales opportunities/add-on sales;
- Set-up, lead and deliver the program as defined in the program specification;
- Drive the scope definition, cost calculation and planning for different players e.g. internal / 3PP’s;
- Translate, analyze, and define customer requirements;
- Manage operational relationships with the customer;
- Manage the program operational relationship with the customer to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Be responsible for strategy and risk exposure; manage contract changes and/or amendments during the contract execution;
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements;
- Drives the assigned solution team by definition of the total customer solution.
To be successful in the role you are
- 15 + years of experience, from within the Systems Integration Industry (Consulting or Systems Integration) on driving digital transformation for Business Support Systems (BSS) Projects of high complexity;
- Must have consistent record of accomplishment in leading Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years leading complex digital Projects / Programs;
- At least 2 years using agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Safe or PMI);
- Well solid ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement;
- Strong financial knowledge;
- Highly developed working understanding of business process, including tender and sales;
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven record of accomplishment as a customer focused Senior Consultant;
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a detailed understanding of economic/ commercial / political issues affecting the industry;
- Solid ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment;
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, prioritizing work, and planning actions;
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have outstanding presentation skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building positive relationships both internally and externally;
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business, or telecommunications field;
- MBA, from a top university, preferred;
- Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year;
- Agile Certification PMI-ACP or Scrum Master or other is desired.