So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Security Engineer who will be working on installing, deploying, configuring and integrating the BeyondTrust power-Broker suite of tools in a large production environment with a significant variety of managed assets.
You will also:
- Work on system design and architecture in complex, multi-tenant environments
- Load balancing, high availability and capacity management
- SmartRule creation and maintenance
- User and Group planning and creation – internal and external as well as role and permission assignments.
- Work with Custom Platform creation and modification
- Application configuration and integration using AutoIT and MS Terminal Services
- Use of the system API
- Perform simple database queries (SQL) to trouble-shoot or correct problems under direction of BT Support
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Ticket Application system experience (such as BMC Remedy)
- Experience with handling tickets & critical issues
- Experience with Application management
- Experience with Networking & Operating Systems and understanding of various Operating Systems.
- Experience with Unix or other distributions is a plus
- Experience with an operations environment
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Language skills - proficient in English (verbal & written);
- Collaboration and contribution, interpersonal sensitivity and being able to work efficiently at all levels in an organization.
Benefits to suit your dreams
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal, including Gym subscription and much more;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 339208