At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
We are now looking for New Graduates that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions in the IT domain for Ericsson IT Solutions & Services S.p.A.
During the internship period, you will be involved in all phases of the Product Engineering lifecycle to gain competences in the best practices for product integration and code development. We organize in cross-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
In some cases, part of the training will be performed abroad in the EU.
At the end of the internship period, Ericsson will evaluate for the most deserving candidates the possibility to become a regular employee.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Support develop and test of high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competences in Network Management technical domain
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in Computer Science, Engineering (IT, Telecom) or Math
- Min years of experience: 0
- Domain experience: Ideally have a knowledge in Telecomunnication including concept like Network and Application monitoring such as Alarm & Performance management, Service provisioning
- Good Linux/Unix operational skill
- Technical experience: basic knowledge of one of the main programming languages like Python, shell script, java script.
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization technologies
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory
- Position: Internship
- Duration: 3 Months
- Place of work : Roma
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || ServEng
Req ID: 338924