Ericsson is shaping the future of mobile and broadband internet communications through its ongoing technology leadership. Providing innovative solutions in more than 140 countries, Ericsson is helping to create the most powerful communication companies in the world.
The main focus at the Ericsson site in Karlskrona is to provide charging functions where our solutions are responsible for the charging almost 2 billion subscribers today. The site also has major responsibilities when it comes to setting up user and service data in the network, as well as providing solution for machine-to-machine communication and the emerging utility industry. The Karlskrona site has a very strong track-record of inventing solutions that becomes new profitable products on the market. A lot of attention is also put on innovation and exploring new technical possibilities.
In this position you will engage and be part of a team that develop and maintain software for Ericsson BSS products.
Our development center is located in Karlskrona, Sweden.
Looking for a job where you will be working at the forefront of a cloud native journey?
We are looking for you who want to be in the forefront of software development.
The work includes working with requirement studies, planning, implementation and verification.
Our ways of working are based on agile principles, where Continuous Integration and Automation are corner stones in our development methodology. You will be part of a development organization that delivers software and support Ericsson on a global level where you will interact with peers in different parts of the world.
- We see that you have a Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- You shall have good knowledge and experience within Java and Python
- You shall have knowledge of principles in cloud native architectures and its tools, Kubernetes, helm and docker
- You shall have knowledge in software development environment and tools like Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- You shall have knowledge in M2M communication such as REST and Web Services.
- We see you that show inter-personal skills, are flexible and willing to adapt & respond to change.
- We see you being creative and like to find new ideas and solutions and that you have a positive and inspiring approach and mind set in your everyday work.
- We work in a global environment which means English skills are a must, and a second additional language is meriting.
Any of the following is considered a merit:
- Experience of working with Security in software-based systems
- Experience of Linux systems
- Experience of cloud/virtualization/infrastructure/IP networks
- Experience of working with open source communities
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to us via e-mail. Feel free to send your application in English saying a word about your motivations and outlining how you meet the requirements of the position.
Recruiter: Camilla Wohlin, email@example.com
Last date to apply: 26th of February
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || IT
Req ID: 338923