Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So… who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game-changing technology that is easy to use, adapt, and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G, and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Service & Resource Fulfillment Engineer for a new project, who will have to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
You will also:
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work;
- Execute product configuration;
- Execute integration, reconfiguration, parametrization activities;
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test;
- You will work to identify and drive improvements;
- Post project activities;
- E2e technical understanding;
- Execute test;
- Scripting & coding;
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Back office operations (preferred) for the Radio Access Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G;
- Ericsson or Nokia RAN equipment knowledge;
- Nokia Netact or Ericsson OSS RC & ENM knowledge;
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills;
- French language capabilities minimum A1 level;
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 1-3 years’ experience of deployment, system test, and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 1 year
- Domain experience: RAN/TX any other domain is a plus.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to the latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work-life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams, etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ServEng
Req ID: 338604