About PDU Radio:
Product Development Unit Radio (PDU Radio) drives the end-to-end research and development of Ericsson’s radio products and solutions. We are a global organization, within Development Unit Networks (DNEW), of approximately 3,000 engineers and developers collaborating across nine sites in Canada, China and Sweden to drive Ericsson’s strategy of securing our ongoing market leadership in radio, taking a leadership position in 5G. In mid-2019 PDU Radio launched an organizational and operational transformation to facilitate the gradual, but rapid change from radio boxes to functions and modular architectures. By enhancing our ways of working and organizational structure we will also:
- Enable key technologies faster and shorten product TTM
- Meet the portfolio demands more efficiently with better quality
- Strengthen product architecture and systemization
- Move from a too tactical setup towards a more strategic one
- Develop the competence and careers of our people through a targeted People Plan.
Radio Products Sweden 1 is one of the sectors in PDU Radio. The Power Amplifier line position will reside within the Hardware Design 1 department and report to the Head of Hardware Design 1.
We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to secure Ericsson's Power Amplifier technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture and lead a PA-design section with approx. 20 very skilled engineers all working with state-of-the art technology. The position will be based in Stockholm.
- You will be required to drive technology and product leadership
- Flow optimization
- Innovation and improvements
- Knowledge sharing and learning
- Be part of fostering a motivating, customer oriented, and challenging work environment
- Drive internal efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure the efficient development and maintenance of all products assigned
- Drive accountability for quality assurance throughout the team
- Represent Hardware Design in key customer and supplier interfaces
- Resource planning for the team
- Driving feedback VOICE improvements
Product Delivery: The candidate will display experience in driving a team to deliver quality hardware in time to market schedules.
Technology Development: Driving new technology is the key to future success. The candidate will demonstrate understanding of PA technology and the role it plays in achieving Ericsson goals in the areas of technology leadership, radio evolution and product cost. As well, the candidate must show leadership in evolving a closer relationship between PA hardware and DPD technology and development to achieve these Ericsson goals.
Collaboration: Collaboration is key to a successful delivery of product and technology. The candidate will lead by example to help the PA team collaborate effectively both locally and globally.
- Education: Technical education at a university level is required. B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering is strongly desired. M.Sc. preferred.
- Fully embraces the New Ericsson Leadership Framework
- Min years of experience within product development: 10 years
- Domain experience: Power Amplifiers
In case of any additional questions please contact the Recruiter, Lukasz Rokitowski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 338142