Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a SAP Master Data Management Specialist to manage data to enable the business to efficiently and effectively operate and improve end to end flows and functional processes.
By executing its responsibilities, the SAP Master Data Management Specialist ensures that master data quality meets the expectations from stakeholders.
You will also:
- Maintain supplier master data in various SAP systems as requested and approved by the business
- Create supplier master data on behalf of projects
- Perform mass updates as required
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Provide master data expertise
- Extract data and measure against targets and requirements
- Identify improvement opportunities and implement or pass on to relevant organization
- Measure and improve standard operating procedures and process flows
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Bachelor degree
- Previous master data management experience in SAP of minimum 2 years
- Experience with master data maintenance in SAP systems
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Creating & Conceptualizing skills
- English - advanced level
Benefits to suit your dreams (or What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.