Owns and creates the global Supply capability Flexibility Requirement. Prepare TDM scenario analyses so TDM stakeholders can make strategic and tactical decisions.
Sets and monitors the global, Production site/platform or local plan over specified time periods and planning points. To enable the dimensioning of resources to fulfill targets of lead time, delivery precision, cost, and capital. Proposes capacity investments.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Planning Principles & Methodology
- Execute Inventory Optimization
- Performance & Improvement Management
- Create & Communicate Supply Chain Plans
- Provide Capability & Consequence Analysis
- Leading & Facilitating the TDM Process
- University degree in Engineering / Business or equal work experience. Statistical knowledge
- Min 5 years of experience
- Domain experience: supply chain execution
- Experience from logistics and/or production
- Experience from supply and global logistics
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
Recruiter: Kamila Zych
Please submit your application in English no later than by February 21st, 2020.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log
Req ID: 337916