Development Unit Networks within Business Unit Networks is the organization within Ericsson that develops Radio products for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
BNEW DNEW DSI DAC DE 1 is a central group of senior and driven developers. The section has two parts:
• We are responsible for bringing in the Linux Operating System into BNEW DNEW. Included in this responsibility is to drive and steer the supplier to implement the correct features in the OS that Ericsson cannot do on our own, due to legal reasons.
• The other part has to do with Design environment (Inner loop) for DNEW.
While this role focus on the first part, the latter also needs to be considered.
We are right now looking at moving into a virtualized deployment of our products. To do this we need to leverage on technologies such as containers, cloud and logistics.
We are now looking for a self-driven Developer in the area of Open Embedded Linux/Yocto and OS virtualization.
Your role will include all development activities such as: Pre-studies, Proof-of-Concepts, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
• Work with Pre-studies, Proof of Concepts in the Embedded Linux domain in cooperation with our PDUs and Linux provider
• Being active in delivering Linux distros for virtualized products
• Work proactively in a cutting edge technology
• Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
• Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
• Develop competence in technical domain
• Education: Bachelor or Masters in Computer engineering, Electronic engineering or similar.
• Min years of experience: 5
• Domain experience: Linux experience is required. Preferably with Yocto, Containers or Cloud experience
• Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
• Some business understanding
• Working with people and networking
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson?
Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible, no later than 28th February 2020.
If you have any further questions regarding the process, you are welcome to contact the recruiter Marco Crosilla (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 337705