We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
Key accountabilities of the role:
- Manage/Develop HW design team in Kista, driving competence development, evaluating individual design deliverables and overall team performance, delivering critical/constructive feedback where needed and encourage team members throughout the duration of a project.
- Develop and implement design strategy, outlining how the design team will create deliverables and implement them in projects
- Drive continuous improvements to ensure maximum team output/better product quality, identifying pain points, driving the change across organizational boarders and benchmarking/visualizing the effectiveness of the change to higher level management team.
- Drive innovation and product improvement to secure technology and cost leadership
- Support product development/maintenance project, optimizing/fulfilling resource requirements to meet business needs, removing impediments and driving the closure of competence gap.
- Collaborate with global digital design community including teams in other sites
- Strong experience leading development team, Good understanding of Digital HW design and related development processes
- Strong product development background with demonstrated passion for continuous improvement and especially the development of “craftsmanship”
- Product domain knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated accountability and eager to deliver what the customer needs by when they need it
- Experience leading large-scale change programs, Ability to drive flow optimization
- Fact-based timely decisions
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- English skills
In case of additional questions, please contact the Recruiter, Lukasz Rokitowski (email@example.com)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 337423