Ericsson is leading company within telecommunication industry. We are proud to be first in many technology innovations, we are leading in 5G technology.
We are in constant outlook for best industry talents to join our team and contribute to our company goals and mission.
We are now looking for a Head of Radio and Filter operation to create and ensure Customer value and satisfaction through an efficient Radio Supply Chain. This is done by executing the Supply Strategy with operational efficiency. You will have a significant opportunity to make a real impact, with a strong mandate to lead the organization to the next decade driven by digitalization. The position is part of the Radio Supply Chain management leadership team and you will be reporting to Head of Radio Supply Chain Management.
Unit's scope of operations:
Our unit is responsible for driving the predictable, flexible and cost efficient supply chain based on collaborative end to end planning to fulfill customer demand in the best possible way. In cooperation with defined supply units, secure inbound supply readiness to meet both project tollgate requirement and volume production requirement Our role is to ensure supplier quality assurance and supplier performance improvement We also drive supply chain development and strategy deployment in GSU SCM.
- Drive the supply process to fulfil Radio customer orders and deliver products in a cost efficient way to our customers on time
- Optimize the e2e process from suppliers to customers
- Understand customer needs and act with a holistic view to bring order to cash
- Act as an end-to-end control tower for Radio products to ensure Radio supply execution, main focus on operational 0-3 time horizon and its performance management
- Own the responsibility for the development and implementation of strategy execution for Radio SCM
- Identify and resolve supply issues and provide regular updates to senior management
- Lead and develop team to secure future competence need, encouraging employee skill development and professional growth
- Optimize inventory and drive continuous improvements
- Lead changes needed to meet wanted position
- Supply Chain and Supply Process Knowledge
- Ability to understand the end to end Supply Chain and take business efficient decisions in execution phase
- Proven capability and competence to drive strategic and operational activities
- University degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in engineering or equivalent level of knowledge
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills (verbal and written)
- Drive to learn, coach and teach
- Proven leadership skills from an international environment
- Pro-active and Self-driven attitude with problem-solving mentality
Last day to apply: February 29th, 2020
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Primary location for this role: Kista, Stockholm.
In case of any additional questions, please contact the recruiter Miroslaw Cos firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log
Req ID: 337264