The main purpose of the Tools and Methods Engineer is to design tools supporting service deliveries and also to identify new business opportunities for Ericsson in the given service area. The Tools & Methods Engineer participates in the following activities of the product development lifecycle: analyzing initial requirements and business needs, specifying functionality, verifying software solutions, supporting tool users and to provide marketing support and competence development related to them. The responsibility is further to ensure that all solution deliveries to customers are made in a professional manner, achieving customer satisfaction and securing profitability for Ericsson. In addition to service delivery the Tools and Methods Engineer shall assist in developing new services within this and other areas. The Tools and Methods Engineer shall also seek to identify sales opportunities and generate repeat business while working on assignment.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Analyses of service delivery tools as needed
- Defines and develops the required tools and methods
- Trains and supports end users of the tools
- Improves service delivery processes
- Education: BAC + 2 (école Technique, Informatique)
- Min years of experience: no requirement, this is an end-of-study internship
- Domain experience: radio access network
- Requires an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful implementation and handling of back log.
- Proficiency with Excel, Office Suite and macros.
- Proficiency with Web programming (PHP, MySql).
- Proficiency with the English Language
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || SharedServ
Req ID: 337064