We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing to securing short and long-term profitable business.
Through your early engagement in Partner organizations, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to a business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic Sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and Sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution of business opportunity or concept to delivering on Stakeholder expectations.
The Sourcing Business Partner for Poland, Austria and Czech Republic will work closely with other team members in Customer Unit Northern & Central Europe and will report to the Head of Sourcing Central Unit Northern & Central Europe.
The location for the position is Warsaw, Poland. However, the role will require occasional travel to cooperating countries.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working at a senior level within a large and complex organization
- 5 years of experience in sourcing or sales role
- Passion for driving and delivering impactful changes within Ericsson; ensuring that Sourcing is a real commercial partner within the business
- Significant experience of sourcing / purchasing
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders internally, good communication skills
- Strong negotiation experience – either as a customer or a supplier
- Flexibility and adaptability in an ambiguous environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work in a cooperative manner across different teams and geographies with stakeholders and colleagues
- University degree in Economics or Technology or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the English language
- German language as an advantage
- Working with people
- Persuading and influencing
- Customer focus
- Applying expertise and technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Creating and innovating
- Works autonomously
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Communication Skills
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.