At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
- Design & Develop into Application Development & Support
- Interacting with PM & Team Members on Requirement Understanding
- Feature Development, Testing
- Coding & Supporting, Enhancing the need of CR.
To be successful in the role you are
- 5 to 10 + years experience, domain should be in Telecom industry
- Good communication & presentation skill & customer facing experience
- Containers – Dockers, Kubernetes & Helm
- Software Development - Python
- CICD/ DevOps / Automation - Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet etc
- Only Hands on skills in the above will be considered
- Consulting, presales & E2E architecting experience
- Openstack development or deployment and integration experience
- Opensource forum upstream contribution
- Deployment experience in OpenStack integration with Juniper Contrail SDN
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting various OpenStack services using FUEL GUI and CLI.
- Linux system administration experience
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.