Would you like to work with helping our customer build out and expand their infrastructure network to improve their end-user’s App experience for our Social Media customer? We are looking for an inspiring candidate to lead our customer team.
As the Technical Program Manager (TPM), you will be within the Market Area North America, Managed Services, Centralized Delivery organization and support delivery, compliance, customer relationship management and pre-sales sales opportunities. You will lead the team that provide service and support in 185+ countries to our customer and their customers, the Internet Service Providers (ISP) for service duration period.
The role is a key position and leads the customer contract execution by providing leadership and vision to the organization, improves customer and employee trust in Ericsson’s brand by recognizing that professional delivery execution transforms into an enhanced customer experience, resulting in more business. The position inspires the organization to create new business enabling solutions, provide leadership and decision making in stressful situations, challenges how things are done to create trust and create business value.
The Delivery Manager also works very closely with the Managed Services Chief Operating Officer (MS COO) responsible for the customer’s business with Ericsson and is a member of the Managed Services Customer Leadership Team (MSCLT). In this role, you will ensure customer value and delight, by managing an efficient service & support delivery.
- Accountable for all of contract delivery deployment activities with the customer globally
- Interface with Service Delivery Director and MS COO to ensure the delivery organization is aligned with customer requirements
- Lead and manage a heavily matrixed global delivery team for efficient customer delivery in 185+ countries
- Ensure that the customer receives the best customer experience for the delivery of the HW assets needed in order to activate the service. Eg. visibility to delivery status, progress updates, on-time delivery, issue coordination etc.
- Secure that all customer contractual SLAs are delivered to expected level and that internal efficiency PI are adhered to, and ability to explain deviations (RCAs) to customer and internal stakeholders
- Responsible to optimize and shorten E2E deployment lead-times based on business situation with analysis of competitor and financial impact
- Lead all HW and Support OEM vendor management activities and secure that sourcing contracts are optimal for deployment activities. Drive improvements with OEMs directly and contract improvements through our Sourcing organization
- Maintain cost control for entire deployment operations and that each country has full control of their Cost of Sales (CoS) and planned cost for deployment and defend their price to customer
- Design a best in class supply chain to support the contract and ensure that it is executed flawlessly through Ericsson’s processes and its partners. Secure monetarization of Supply Chain towards FB and provide digitalization and new technologies within the supply chain to create best customer experience
- Drive prioritized improvement initiatives in key strategic and operational areas.
- Monitor corrective & preventive actions identified, communicated & followed through with the relevant owner(s) and customer
- Carry out and/or oversee that incidents are managed & investigated in a fair & unbiased manner
- Identify and address strategic, tactical and operational risk throughout Ericsson business processes.
- Drive performance and competence management among team members, even though many are in a matrixed organization
- Represent and present operational status to the customer weekly and SLA performance on a monthly basis. Prepare input to QBR’s.
- Responsible for driving and supporting services add-on sales
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery execution and delivery performance
- Responsible for financial forecast and budget fulfillment
- Responsible for implementing service delivery quality strategy and culture
- Responsible for adherence to country/local policies (ex. security, trade, travel, OHS)
- Minimum of 5 years of Supply Chain experience
- Minimum of 5 years of OEM/EMS vendor management experience in an international setting
- Experience with global customer contract delivery in multiple countries
- Deep knowledge and understanding of supply chain and sourcing processes
- Managed manufacturing/warehouse or supply chain operations in a multi-site environment
- Previous Sourcing experience required
- Strong leadership and change management skills, influencing and leading by example in a heavily matrixed organization
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and crisp way to the customer and internal stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate and defend deployment services pricing towards customer in a professional way
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience managing team financials including utilization, absorption and budget
- Customer oriented and business minded – has a consultative approach and focus on profitability.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving capability and strategic thinking.
- Based in Santa Clara, CA required and working 2d/week at customer’s site in Bay Area, CA
- International travel required up to 25% of time since the role is global
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Santa Clara || IT; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt