Cloud Core Exposure Server is a commercial realization of the 3GPP Network Function NEF.
It builds on programmability of 5GC (SBA/MSA/CNA) , expose network capabilities and structured data from 5G Core domain, to enable automated control loops for different use cases, thereby creating new revenue streams for the operator.
CCES is fully developed based on Cloud Native principles, with a SW architecture based on micro service technology, with common development framework across portfolio of products, deployable on containers on bare metal or VMs, fully stateless with separation of business logic and data storage.
We sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career.
We can offer you:
- Taking the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Follow the trend of software development and new technology (e.g. 5G , big data, machine learning, etc.)
- Enjoy the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and cooperation
Responsibilities & Tasks
You will drive strategic technical leadership in testing domains
You will be a senior developer responsible for testing 5G core exposure solution
Work with product owner
- understand customer requirements,
- perform test analysis, and develop test cases
- Propose, implement and maintain architectural design of automated test framework
Perform trouble shooting to solve complex technical issues
Stay tuned from industry best practices and drive continuous improvements of internal products and processes
- Education: Bachelor's degree and above
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Technical oriented people and be passionate for broader skills in software development and continuous integration.
- Teamwork and good communication skills across multiple teams.
- Be able to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English.
- Clear mind, ability to break down complexity and communicate things in a clear manner.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, identify and resolve issue, mindset of distributed system.
- Innovated mindset to break routines and make continuous improvement.
- Experience with Microservice, Container, helm and Kubernetes is highly desired.
- Good programming skills in Java/python/Go
- Familiar with http and https protocol
- Familiar with RESTful interface, YAML, JSON
- Familiar with Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, SuSE) operation and administration
- Familiar with automation test frameworks, skilled in writing test cases with python and java is preferred
- Hands-on practice of Automation Test Framework is Preferred
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Sonar, Eclipse
- Familiar with SQL and Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, redis), Performance tuning experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of 5G Core network.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Developer