Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Team Leader for the 1st Level Operations team. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will also:
- Manage, lead and motivate a team of employees to consistently deliver departmental objectives;
- Support the development of line reports, including IPMs (individual performance management), assessment, development courses, on the job training and individual coaching;
- Manage and be responsible for business hours and shift teams that have responsibility for all incidents raised against the RAN or Transmission Network elements or services;
- Ensure that service/network incidents are effectively managed, resolved and communicated within SLA;
- Manage the teams headcount budget, actively seek creative and innovative solutions to issues which will maximise resources and deliver profitability margins in line with business cases.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom);
- Fluent in English;
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team;
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage;
- Experience in delivering results & meeting customer expectations;
- Applying expertise & technology;
- Leading and deciding skills.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
Contract type: full time;
25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
Medical & life insurance;
Career plan mentoring;
Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
& more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 335485