Job Summary: IT Infrastructure team Leader
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations IT Infrastructure Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Leading a team of infra engineers and the 3PPs support to ensure that Service Level and work deliverables are achieved in multiple distinct areas of work (Sys admin, Networking, DBA ..).
- Responsible for overall infrastructure availability and develop a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration and operational activities, including management of networking, Data bases, system administration, Storage and backups.
- Make sure that operations infra team consistently meets their objectives to be accountable and responsible for their own actions
- Plan and organize workloads and staff assignments; Review progress, and direct changes in priorities, schedules, procedures to meet deadlines.
- Provide periodic reports of support activities as required to achieve and maintain performance measures.
- Direct involvement in incidents and problems (irrespective of priority) that cause service impact and acts as escalation point for incidents not being resolved in a timely manner and act as major incident manager for a multi-tenant container environment with clear communication to stakeholders, vendors and executive management.
- Ensure that all regular health checks are carried out by the the team on all components to deliver the highest degree of performance possible and availability.
- Monitors business critical processes and systems.
- Manage data center and related systems, including hardware full lifecycle and licenses management.
- Handle the operation of networking, routing and switching provides Switches, Firewall , Load balacers and Routers support and administration.
- Provides VM, system administration and Hyper V support and administration.
- Handle operations and maintenance of database management systems such as MariaDB, cassandra, mongoDb, Oracle, MySql.
- Define, develop, maintain, and test standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all operational processes and build needed Documentations.
- Manage capacity planning proactively
- Create and manage actionplans and subsequent execution for upgrades, deployments, maintenance activities
- Define and maintain KPIs and metrics fulfillement for service delivery.
- Manage relationship with vendors and ensure they are meeting all service levels and responsibilities.
- Provides technical support ,guidance and works closely with the Service Desk and other teams to ensure a timely, robust and comprehensive service transition process.
- Execution of DR and buisness continuity as planned and agreed.
Utilization and technical Management of the 3rd Parties and Vendor Support Services, including technical Governance, KPI/SLA measurements and escalations .
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Demonstrated experience with Managed Services or/and Operations
- Demonstrated experience in ITIL,
- Experience with server virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Experience with DBs : MariaDB, Cassandra, progress, Oracle
- Experience of networking and familiar with HP switches ,F5 and Juniper firewalls
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in team management
- 5+ years experience in critical work environment and telecom environment.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Algeria (DZ) || || Algiers || SharedServ
Req ID: 335404