Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you’ll do?
You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope,
secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and
handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer
relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress
arranging meetings and customer events
Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to
Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and
tools with creative ideas
What you´ll need?
• Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
• Experience with Radio Rollout
• Business Understanding
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Customer and Market Insight
• Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
• Leading & supervising
• Planning & organizing
• Proficiency with the English Language
• PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
• Project sales process
• Contract management
• 3rd pp suppliers management experience
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary Package
• Rich benefit package
• Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
• Clearly defined career paths
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
• Work – life balance.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Moldova, Republic of (MD) || || Chisinau || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 335243