Country Unit: Indonesia
Functional Area: Network Services
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Work Rights: Indonesian Citizenship required
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking to recruit a regional Network Product Domain Sales Manager to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The main scope of the work is to support the local Network Solution team and multiple Key Account Manager's as we grow the RAN market share and prepare the market for 5G. To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong understanding of Radio Access Network (RAN) technology - 2G/3G/4G and 5G.
- Create & implementing technology strategies adopt to local and regional market
- Drive multilevel technical engagement and create new business opportunity
- Supporting sales organization to secure continuous and expanding RAN business
- Drive best network performance and enhance customer experience
- Build trust on customer organization and secure good relationship
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in the RAN space
- Ensuring technical resources are aligned with local business requirements
- Understanding of RAN technology 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
- Experience in RAN solutions of 12 years or more
- Experience in RAN Design, Dimensioning and Solution
Experience and Traits:
- Cultural awareness;
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Team spirit and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent networking ability and communication and social skills
- High level of integrity and courage;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Domain Sales Manager Job Stage 08