Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
The Ericsson Security Manager is a visionary industry-leading product in security management and security assurance in telecom and network domains.
We are looking for a Product Owner to steer product development in the fast-paced product environment of security management automation and security analytics. Our ambitious business plans require disciplined development execution and attention to quality.
The Product Owner will be part of a community of product owners, personally accountable for product backlog of a product area. Succeeding in the role will require excellent collaboration and communication skills, understanding of our customer pain-points and ability to operate and lead in high uncertainty.
- Own a product area and its development backlog
- Prioritize and maintain backlog taking in account product roadmap, customer feedback and internal improvements
- Communicate and visualize the development status for stakeholders
- Set clear outcome-based goals for work, so teams can solve the right value-adding problems
- Participate improving our unit’s ways of working when it comes to product development processes
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, such as planning and refinement
- Keep development teams up to date on changing environment, such as customer updates and priority changes
Experience / competence that is seen as an advantage:
- Domain experience: Security, IoT, Cloud
- Understanding how to utilize ML/AI in Security
- Experience working in large multisite development organization
- Understanding how to effectively utilize User Experience practices in product development and different phases of product development practices
- Education: BSc/MSc/PhD
We offer You:
- Unique possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Opportunity to work directly with our customers around the world
- Front-seat in the extremely interesting and challenging field of network security and assurance
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or latest by 24th of February!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Job details: Developer