Job Title: Network Build & Operate Director of Field Training Operations
Location: Plano, Texas
Our exciting opportunity:
Ericsson operates five Field Training Centers of Excellence in the United States to train telecom crews and tower climbers. The recently opened Lewisville Center of Excellence is one of them. At just over 26,000 square feet, this facility provides best-in-class field services training and support for Ericsson employees and partners. Trainees learn the skills needed to support Ericsson’s customers, as well as to roll out and maintain the systems that will bring 5G to the U.S. and Canada.
We are now looking for a field services training & operations expert to lead these Centers of Excellence and to deliver industry leading education and certification programs that ensure the highest level of safety and customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining the Ericsson Field Services and Service Provider training curriculum for all Field Tower and Ground related activities.
- Support the EH&S, National and Regional project teams with competence development and training that align with the overall Build and Operate delivery processes, models, and strategies.
- Manage the onboarding program & curriculum for new tower climbers.
- Own the CMS North America website content for all internal training curriculum and reports.
- Coordinate the activities at all COE facilities for training, customer meetings, and special events.
- Showcase facilities and programs to a wide variety internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and develop a team of training developers, trainers and COE managers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in such areas as EH&S, Strategic Partnering, and Business Development.
- Maintain active membership and maximize opportunities with the Construction Managers Association of America representing Ericsson.
- Manage a $5Million budget and five locations.
- 10 + years running very large corporate field services training programs to include multi-site, safety and equipment certification programs.
- A passion for educating & the ability to motivate others to do the same
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Thrived in a fast paced, dynamic and innovative work environment
- A bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, MBA is a preference
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer. Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’ - setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world. Are you in?
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ