Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for AAT Architect.
Within Business Area Digital Services, Product Development Unit (PDU) Converged Core and Environment Evolution (EE) we are looking for a new team member to join us.
PDU CC has operations in several geographical locations such as Jorvas, Montreal, Shanghai, Bangalore, Budapest and Kista. The position is in Budapest with all the PDU sites as the normal field of operations.
We are looking for an energetic & innovative developer with an architect’s mind, someone that likes to work in a team environment and possesses high drive and great communication skills.
In order to be successful as an architect we see that you have a big technology interest, you learn quickly and possess ability to see the bigger picture and can utilize these traits in your daily work.
As an architect within PDU CC you also hold, together with others, the responsibility to design & develop viable solutions to further enable our End-to-End automation and implement a data driven development process on the PDU and BDGS.
Our Automated Acceptance Test (AAT) solution, is used for functional and non-functional verification of VoLTE and other IMS related offerings.
We expect you to always act with flexibility and find new solutions enabling us to be better than yesterday.
What you will do:
- On a daily basis, you work hands on as part of the development team with AAT related test services
- Scope, define, design and drive our chosen end-to-end technical solution together with our employees
- Develop and hold technical presentations & proposals
- Participate in knowledge transfers, documentation & information sharing
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive Continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Represent the PDU as a Subject Matter Expert in various areas as an Architect
Apply if you have:
- Extensive product development or testing competence
- Good knowledge of Java, Unix/Linux environment
- Good Scripting skills (SH/Bash, Perl, Python or Tcl)
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Great communication skills, working with people and networking
- Good understand Product development and Product Lifecycle Management
- Good understand Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Planning and Organizing, Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Good domain competence of IMS
- JCat experience
- Knowledge of IMTAF
- Working experience in Inner Source and DevOps environments
- Good knowledge of TCC components
- Good knowledge of C/C++, HTML5 and preferably experience in TTCN-3
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 334505