Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Engineer ( IN Charging ) we are looking for future engineer who will be involved into 2nd level operation support
This role is for 2nd Level Operation Support across 24*7 Support.
- Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost and quality requirements: discuss what and if requirements should be integrated in the current frame agreement under the Service leader responsibility
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor & Troubleshoot the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
- Creation of TT through tools within the ag reed Response
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Hands on experience on CCN, OCC.
- Should have good understanding of Architecture, Operating System, N/w Knowledge, Hardware level knowledge (TSP/NSP Platforms) and related Processors
- Must require E2E knowledge of all Traffic Flow scenario along with charging protocols.
- Experience in Protocols / Ericsson Interfaces (i.e. CAPv2, SS7, Sigtran, MAP, Diameter (Gy, Gx), SCAP, DCC, CIP/IP, UCIP).
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of UNIX, LINUX, Shell Scripting.
- Should be familiar with backup policy(including all type of backups) along with restoration procedure
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: 3+ of relevant work Experience and relevant experience of 2 years on Ericsson Charging System..
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information