We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you have to be a challenger profile and will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions across the whole Core portfolio of Ericsson
- Analyze customer pain points and business requirements, map them into Ericsson’s Core portfolio and be a challenger sales towards customers
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Mandatory support the deployment of the solution in after pre-sales phase
- Education: Master degree in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 2 years of experience in Telco Core Architecture
- Experience in designing complex Mobile Core environments including Packet Core, User Data Management and IMS areas
- Experience in designing complex IT environments including network, server and storage areas
- Knowledge of some telecommunication technologies areas: EPC, R4, IMS, CS, VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWiFi, 5G Core
- Knowledge of the Automation tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Artifactory, PowerShell / CLI)
- Willingness to learn
- Work experience on Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.