We are now looking for a Price Manager to partner with sales team and central organizations to secure business and drive Ericsson SW Model and securing maximized value to Ericsson.
Apply global strategies and perform regional benchmark analysis. Set and lead the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Manage commercial models and commercial value argumentation in order to support accounts during negotiations.
You will be part and support the MELA NMS (Network & Managed Services) commercial function at CU Northern & Central Europe, which consists of a diverse and international team of Commercial and Price Managers with different backgrounds distributed in different countries. CU Northern & Central Europe covers geography of 17 countries.
- Pricing support to all accounts in CU Northern & Central Europe,
- Support with project price/cost benchmarking,
- Support with competitor commercial intelligence related to pricing, commercial behavior and reuse of best practice,
- Commercial and price packaging of offerings,
- Monthly review of customer cases for reality check (Price levels, Packaging, price parameters, volume stairs, services),
- Ensure Commercial and Pricing Strategies are being followed,
- Ensure toolsets, models and WoW are used,
- Set prices and perform price analysis, following established Ericsson pricing principles,
- Support creation of commercial and price proposals,
- Support deal strategy and negotiation planning workshops,
- Support business in securing profitable sales & revenue growth,
- Drive price management excellence,
- Help document and develop function’s working processes,
- Performing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Education: Academic degree,
- Minimum 1 year of experience in commercial management,
- Ability to enter quickly in the new role and new environment,
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to quickly settle into a diverse team,
- A pro-active approach to work combined with ability to be self-efficient/driven,
- Be able to effectively communicate with other stakeholders / functions outside of direct team.,
- Previous Price Management experience/background or already a Price Manager:
- Networks: RAN, Transport, Network Rollout , Customer Support, Network Design and Optimization;
- Qualified Price Tracking methodology;
- Premium Proposal;
- Candidate's experience as price manager and/or sales domain,
- Fluent Written and Spoken English,
- Complex business case construction in internal tools and Excel,
- Data visualization.
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.