Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking Solution Architect who will support Key Account Manager organizations with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects, present Ericsson as a thought and technology leader, secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- Position Ericsson as technology leader
- Provide sales support expertise
- Provide consultive and technical expertise support for specific deals
- Business Case Development
- Participate in process building and professional mentorship
To be successful in the role you have
- Experience in Telecom Industry in Telecom Operator or in Vendor
- Deep knowledge of Mobile Packet Core concepts and mechanisms
- Knowledge and understanding in Data Centers / Virtualization and Cloud technologies, IP Networking technologies
- Knowledge and experience in Packet Core (2G/3G, 4G, 5G SA/NSA)
- Preferable to have experience in the implementation, design, and/or maintenance at least in one of above.
- Solid understanding (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Ability to generate and articulate technical presentations and solution scenario to sales/account team/customer without additional mentorship
- Ability to understand technical issues and the ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Knowledge of the Service Provider marketplace from a business and infrastructure perspective, including customers, various business requirements.
- Ability to identify/qualify potential sales opportunities and take initiative with account team to secure business that will lead to revenue generation.
- Demonstrated ability to optimally attain quota targets.
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Proficient in English, Native Russian
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Req ID: 333344