The PDU UDM Global Support organization in Shanghai is looking for skilled project manager that are interested in working with Product Introduction Support, Deployment Support, Customer engagement for the UDM & Policy portfolio. We are seeking people with a genuine interest in working with introducing our 4G and 5G products to the market and provide best support service towards the Region organizations. We give support to all the different types of projects in the Region (technology trial, customer trial and commercial deployment).
You need to be service minded and always keep the customers interest in mind with following responsibility:
- Pro-active engagement and information flow between Customer Unit/Customer and the PDU
- Pre- and post-GA engagement activities to facilitate smooth product introduction and roll out, able to develop and present topics of interest to wider audience, Lead and manage projects/taskforce from customer side proactively, ensure “quality of deliverables” are meet relevant stakeholders’ expectations
- Actively listen customer voice and make sure customer feedback well understand between customer and PDU, delivery right expectation to customer on behalf of PDU
- Explore synergies with different organizations to optimize customer experience
- Initiate and drive new ideas to continues improve product quality, simply process, ways of working so that bring bigger value to customer
- Share experiences from different projects, drive knowledge sharing and learning, actively organize learning sessions.
- Coach team members
We are looking for an experienced project manager that required strong ability to handle relations and to balance a diplomatic approach while being assertive. In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Experience and good track record as project manager
- Customer understanding is key for this position
- Result oriented with a strong customer support background
- Very good skills in communication and in handling relations
- Ability to work and cooperate across organizational boundaries
- Large degree of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks.
- Excellent English skills in both writing and conversation is a must
- Ability to travel, may face customer directly
- Previous experience and competence working with UDM products is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Product Development Leader