Application Development Platform (ADP) framework is the way forward at BDGS for developing cloud native applications, following a modern design pattern: microservice architecture based on container technology and Kubernetes orchestration. This new development methodology aligns Ericsson with the industry direction, enabling faster time to market through instant reuse, collaboration and provides an opportunity for early alignment across Ericsson applications.
We are now looking for a test leader to secure quality assurance of ADP microservices, which are widely used by Ericsson 5G applications. We sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career. We can offer you:
- Taking the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Follow the trend of software development and new technology in Cloud Native
- Enjoy the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and cooperation
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You will drive strategic technical leadership in testing domains
- Co-operate with colleagues in China and Europe to ensure best practice in test domain
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Work in Agile software development process to develop new features in an efficient way
- Develop automated test framework and test cases.
- Design documentation like Test strategy, test specification and test report
- Contribute in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Perform trouble shooting to solve complex technical issues
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Innovated mindset to break routines and make continuous improvement.
- Education: Bachelor degree and above
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Product development knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English
- A good team worker
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Challenge taker, solves problems creatively and innovatively
- Proven track records of experience and achievements in software testing
- Good knowledge of software development in a Linux or Unix environment
- Good at least one programming language, JAVA and Python preferred, Golang is a plus.
- Good knowledge of CICD
- Good knowledge on SCM tools like GIT, Gerrit.
- Basic knowledge of Linux scripts
- Familiar with database technology. Telecom product knowledge is a plus
- Passionate and self-driven
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Developer