CCES (Cloud Core Exposure Server) is a commercial realization of the 3GPP Network Function NEF.
It builds on programmability of 5GC (SBA/MSA/CNA) , expose network capabilities and structured data from 5G Core domain, to enable automated control loops for different use cases, thereby creating new revenue streams for the operator.
CCES is fully developed based on Cloud Native principles, with a SW architecture based on micro service technology, with common development framework across portfolio of products, deployable on containers on bare metal or VMs and fully stateless with separation of business logic and data storage.
We sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career.
We can offer you:
- Taking the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Follow the trend of software development and new technology (e.g. 5G, big data, machine learning, etc.)
- Enjoy the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and cooperation
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work with product owner to understand customer requirements and come up with solutions
- Work in Agile software development process to develop new features in an efficient way
- Handle customer inquiry or perform product maintenance work with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Design documentation like component description and modeling during system design and implementation
- Co-operate with colleagues in Europe to ensure the software delivery on time with good quality
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and above
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Technical oriented people and be passionate for broader skills in software development and continuous integration.
- Team work and good communication skills across multiple teams.
- Be able to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English.
- Clear mind, ability to break down complexity and communicate things in a clear manner.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, identify and resolve issue, mindset of distributed system.
- Innovated mindset to break routines and make continuous improvement.
- Good programming skills in Java, familiar with Java Core (Java 8 or later)
- Good knowledge of Multi-thread programming, Garbage collection,
- Good knowledge of OO concept, design principles, patterns, and so on.
- Good knowledge of No-SQL Database (PostgreSQL, Cassandra), Performance tuning experience is preferred.
- Familiar with Microservice, Container, and Kubernetes technology
- Familiar with Helm - Package Management Tool
- Familiar with MSA (Microservice Architecture) is plus
- Familiar with Web Application development experience is plus
- Familiar with Python, Shell, and Golang, Netty, Spring-Cloud
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with Maven, Gradle build tool
- Familiar with automation test frameworks and Skilled in writing test cases with JUnit in Java is preferred
- Technique blog, open source / GitHub project is a plus
- Familiar with TCP, HTTP protocols is preferred
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Developer