Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a leader to join our Program Office within CENX.
CENX is a recently acquired company of 175 employees within Solution Area OSS in Business Area Digital Services. The solutions provided by OSS are helping digital enterprises worldwide govern, manage and orchestrate hybrid networks holistically and in real time, turning legacy networks into elastic infrastructures that are lightweight, programmable and endlessly adaptable. CENX Service Assurance adds closed-loop automation to our Dynamic Orchestration solution to make us a market leader in next generation OSS solutions. CENX Service Assurance will help our customers automate the deployment of network slices and assure the services that run on these. This will lower costs for customers, while also enabling shorter time to market and faster service monetization.
- Create and manage plans in conjunction with R&D teams and other stakeholders
- Track/Review progress against plan and drive corrective actions - where appropriate
- Ensure Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies are managed effectively
- Ensure delivery of commitments, with quality, on time
- Remove external impediments that affect and cannot be addressed by the teams
- Drive the release through the major milestones
- Contribute to building a continuously improving Lean and Agile organization
You are an agile, dynamic and result focused leader who empower teams to achieve the CENX R&D and Solution Area OSS objectives. You are a keen learner and always work across the organization to drive more efficiency and effectiveness. You support the organization to align ways of working to increase speed, ensure quality and improve customer satisfaction.
As a leader in our organization we expect you to be cooperative, transparent, customer oriented and drive our business towards success.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Software Engineering university degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- An experienced leader with a track record of building and leading strong teams and delivering against goals
- Demonstratable experience of coaching teams to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- An excellent communicator who can relate to the technical and business roles within the organization
- Proven experience successfully driving releases through the major milestones.
- Experience in lean & agile way of working and its implementation in large R&D organizations
- Proven track record of being a team player, building strong and highly empowered teams
- PMP, PMI-ACP or Agile certification is an advantage
- Experience leading large-scale agile software projects an advantage.
You have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills. You must be fluent in oral and written English and have excellent presentation skills.
What's in it for you:
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects amd supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible work hours. We are also commited to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 332282