Senior / Principal Solution Architect Packet Core (f/m)
We are looking for a Lead Solution Architect, who will be the end to end responsible for all the architecture related aspects within our mobile broadband agile release train (MBBS ART) which is the agile implementation of a packet core solution & delivery program. This within a very collaborative, close and Ericsson unique set-up with a world leading customer.
- Act as overall packet core domain solution responsible and manage the agile backlog with the customer representative.
- You are building with a Customer representative the common solution management lead team in this domain. With that you own the Ericsson interface to the customer on senior level.
- Building with the other Ericsson Packet Core Architects as well as strategy department (JMG, Large Solution) a winning team.
- Act as Solution Responsible in both pre-sales & delivery phases (CSR role)
- Translate customer needs into stories, viable technical offerings, solutions and proposals in line with Ericsson strategy by conducting in-depth business-focused discussions with the customer, analyzing customer business environments, requirements, plans and issues
- Establish, develop and maintain customer intimacy
- Support deployment and maintenance of solutions
- Proactively influence the customer towards a positive perception of Ericsson
- Actively participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay updated on new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable Ericsson & customer competence build
- You continuously drive improvements around ways of working, knowledge and behavior
- You assure the most efficient use of Ericsson technology together with the teams.
- You perform an active stakeholder management regarding the solutions.
- Experience as a Consultant / Solution Architect in the Packet Core domain leading major engagements or complex projects covering e2e all aspects
- Strong personal track record in business development and solution delivery within the Packet Core domain
- Strong technical competence in the Packet Core domain including its virtual / cloud native deployments
- Understanding of Packet Core based services and their e2e flows as well as 5G Core
- Knowledge of network management, orchestration and CI/CD concepts
- A big plus is familiarity with Ericsson’s Packet Core portfolio and platforms
- Agile and SAFe process knowledge
- Good social and presentation skills and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills (English mandatory, German a big plus)
- Accountable, result oriented, self-driven, proactive
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.