Senior / Principal BDGS Program Director (f/m)
We are looking for a Senior / Principal BDGS Program Director, who will be responsible for managing an agile release train (ART) which is the agile implementation of a solution & delivery program covering a complete Digital Services domain like Communication Services, Packet Core or Cloud Infrastructure. This in a very collaborative, close and Ericsson wide unique set-up with a world leading customer.
- You are responsible for the complete value chain means from business engagement all the way down to operations / support in your particular domain.
- You are building with representatives from Customer side a common management team running this domain. With that you own the Ericsson interface to the customer on senior level.
- Within the ART you are responsible to manage the standing Ericsson team (~15 - 30 people depending of domain) consisting out of Architects, Integration and Support Engineer as well as Project Managers and global experts which are distributed into DevOps agile teams belonging to this ART.
- Proactively influence the customer towards a positive perception of Ericsson
- You continuously drive improvements around ways of working, structure, knowledge and behavior
- You assure the most efficient use of Ericsson technology together with the teams.
- You perform an active stakeholder management and keep the financial aspects under control
- Stay updated on new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence build
- You drive the Ericsson internal aspects of this team and drives off-shoring and automation
- As BDGS Program Director you show an expected senior / principal level in
- your personality
- an at least one relevant technical domain and preferable a high level in an adjacent one
- consultancy and engagement skills
- architecture understanding
- project and program management.
- You need to own knowledge of network management, orchestration and CI/CD concepts
- A big plus is familiarity with Ericsson’s portfolio and platforms
- Agile and SAFe process knowledge
- Good social, persuasion and presentation skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills; English is mandatory and German a big plus
- Accountable, result oriented, self-driven, proactive
- Experience in mentoring
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || IT
Job details: ICT Program Director/Manager Job Stage 08