Job – Change Manager
Who we are
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Currently we are looking for a Change Manager for the Maastricht office.
In this job you will be part of the organizational unit that builds the network for one of the largest Telecom providers in the Netherlands. The Change Manager’s main responsibility is the coordination and approving all planned changes impacting the customer networks. You will have a responsibility to ensure all changes to the live customer environment are handled according to agreed procedures. The Change Manager makes sure that changes in the customer’s network are executed with a minimal disturbance in the live network and/or for the operation.
- Evaluate incoming customer network Change requests and initiate risk assessments for changes impacting the Managed Services (MS) operation.
- Continuously review and follow up of planned changes.
- Participation in customer Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings; representing Ericsson MS Operation
- Approval of customer network Change Requests (CR) that will be presented to and decided in customer CAB meetings
- Communicate approved changes impacting MS Operation to stakeholders Network Operation Center (NOC) Change Management, Service Delivery Management, Customer Change Management).
- Continuously analyze the received CR quality, quality trends, interdependencies of changes and act on deficiencies.
- Asses and approve or reject of all customers networks impacting changes
- Ensures the change management process is in place and adhered to.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Experience in a telecommunications environment with focus on IP and Networking (Core, Transport, Access)
- Experience with change management procedures / process management / ITIL
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Developed skills in Interpersonal communication and reporting
- Developed skills in driving change.
- Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
- Customer orientation with good understanding of service providers / operator’s business requirements - be able to create true client value.
What we offer
- International organization powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Exposed to the most recent trends of global technology such as IoT, 4G & 5G.
- Laptop & Mobile
We’ve made it our business to make a mark. With patents for life-enhancing technology to our name, we’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change. Yet we are nothing without our people. Help us design the world's future and we’ll help you design yours. Are you in?
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Ericsson community as a Change Manager, please don’t hesitate to apply!