We are now looking for a system engineer to design the deployment solution for EPC. Your role will include most desgin activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design,integration, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Drive strategic technical leadership in related area.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Design competitive solutions.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Develop competence in technical domain.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or extensive experience in related area
- Strong knowledge and experience in virtualization layer, Cloud Execution Environment (storage, system testing, configuration, deployment, installation), SDN, and networking
- Good knowledge and experience in Openstack, Open Daylight, Kubernetes, Docker, Native Cloud and Containerization
- Experience in deploying Telecom and IT Cloud, HDS/CEE, Data Centre Transformation/Modernization
- Good hands-on experience with NFVI installation, deployment, configuration and tools including Rosetta platform
- E2E technical understanding is an advantage
- Professional level of English, interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication excellence is a must
- Highly developed personal traits including self-awareness, self-regulation, social skills, empathy and motivation
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Developer