Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are now looking for a Scrum Master focused on Automation area, who will be responsible for facilitating the Scrum ceremonies, and also for coaching the team and Product Owner in Scrum values, practices, and rules
You will also:
Facilitate the Scrum ceremonies
• Sprint planning
• Daily stand up
• Sprint retrospectives
• Team based release planning
Coach the team and Product Owner (PO) in Scrum values, practices, and rules
- The Scrum Master coaches the team by championing the practices and principles of the Agile Manifesto in addition to Scrum values and ensures these improvements are adopted in the team.
- The Scrum Master supports the PO by researching and sharing techniques to facilitate effective backlog management so that backlog items are clearly understood from an end perspective by the cross functional team.
Shield the team and educates others about the team WoW
Remove team and external impediments to ensure team deliver on commitments
- Where the team is unable to remove impediments to meeting sprint commitments the Scrum Master takes responsibility for working with the relevant external parties to address any issues that occur so that they do not negatively impact commitments going forward.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Deep experience of Software Engineering (especially C++ or Java programming)
- Experience in working in a continuous delivery software production environment
- A deep knowledge of Agile approaches including Scrum and the ability to leverage other techniques to provide value to a team
- Strong coaching skills and the ability to understand and develop key aspects of collaboration and self and social awareness in the team
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Stays up-to-date with telecoms and technological advancements
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- The ability to build trust and openness in interactions within and outside the team
- Well-developed leadership and problem-solving skills, including the ability to help the team in handling failures and setbacks to the teams effective performance
- The ability to understand and to relate effectively to the technical roles within the team
- The ability to understand and to relate effectively to the business, technical and organizational context in which the team is operating
- Ability to facilitate team learning and continuous improvement in operating Scrum and in implementing and improving relevant engineering practices
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.