Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a Microservices Developer.
A big challenge of 2020 for telecommunication industry is operating high performance, high availability, secure systems in cloud environment.
Ericsson proved the concept of delivering virtualized Telco-grade solutions for cloud usage. The task is now to develop the microservices that makes the cloud native system to be compatible with the high standards of telecommunication industry.
As a Microservices Developer your responsibility is to:
- planning, implementing and maintaining microservices for large telco networks
- verifying the services on different levels (from unit tests up to feature and system test)
- integration of the services into the solution
- providing continuous integration and deployment functions for the cloud environment
Types of services:
- load balancing
- security module
- real time redundancy function
- self healing feature
Network security is a crucial component in an IP telco world. You are going to be a key contributor to Session Border Gateway solution that protects the 4G/5G IP multimedia core solution from network attacks.
Apply if you have:
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Experience with message-driven and event-driven distributed systems
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience using and developing scalable real time solutions
- Expert level programming skills in any of the following languages: Python, C++, any functional language
- Experience in use of development management systems and build tools preferably Jenkins, Artifactory, Gerrit, Git, Bazel, Cmake
- Good written and verbal communication skills
It is an advantage having experience with Telecommunication solutions.
It is also an advantage to be familiar with some of the following terms: Agile Development, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, Build Automation and Design Patterns.
What Ericsson offers you on the top of you've expected
You are going to work together with brilliant creative people so please keep your mind open, learn and innovate as fast as you can.
Talk about your plans, and Ericsson supports you to realize them.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 331763