Bagga Functional Area : Service Delivery
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
Travel Requirements : 10%
Open to External Referrals: Yes
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
- Experience of 8-10 Years mostly on 2G/3G/4G Performance Analytics.
- Experience on NPS Tool and Analytics
- Good hands on experience on excel and power point
- Very good interpersonal skills, presentation & analytical skills
- Advise Radio Engineers with Optimization suggestions based on Network Performance Statistic + Customer Experience data
- Advise Radio Network Planners with Upgrade and Rollout suggestions based on Network Performance Statistic, Map Study + Customer Experience data
- Experienced in using basic RF tools, Google Earth Pro, MAPINFO Professional, QGIS, Tableau, VistaNeo, Planet and Global Mapper
- Experienced in Phyton Tool / Heatmap creation. Able to convert street addresses to coordinates
- Experienced in RF, RAN and Performance tools
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Tools especially Excel and Power Point
- Work closely with client and Prepare Technical reports based on Client’s requirement on Weekly and Monthly basics
- NPS Coordinator (Net Promoters Score), a solution system to assess customer loyalty for a Digi’s brand, products or services
- Provide data-driven customer insight for strategic decision-making purposes by deep dives and providing meaningful analysis to business unit based on NPS data
- Providing proposals and consolidate efforts in reducing customer complaint and improve NPS score related to network segments
- Perform data analysis, failure analysis and improvement plan to ensure NPS score is above target.
- Perform VOC analysis (Voice of Customer) as part of Customer Experience Management initiative to ensure positive customer experience (Customer complaints-NPS-YouTube Goodputs-Churn rates etc).
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Shah Alam || ServEng
Req ID: 331524