Are you interested in joining a team of excellent security professionals while shaping the future of communications and working with cutting edge technology? If so, keep on reading.
Product Development Unit Component Development (PDU CD) develops components, products and micro-services for multi-users across Ericsson, as well as driving and maintaining the strategy, evolution and technology leadership . The PDU has a central role in Ericsson for enabling maximized return on investment in R&D by promoting reuse and shortening time to market.
ADP is the Application Development Platform which provides support to develop cloud native applications. ADP (adp.ericsson.se) consists of several different components or artefacts:
- An architectural framework which aims to support alignment, reuse and coherent systems.
- Reusable microservices
- Cloud Container Distribution (CCD based on Kubernetes)
- Managed Development Environment, Kubernetes as a Service (KaaS)
- Life Cycle Management with E-VNFM
- CI/CD framework which supports easy reuse of microservices in different contexts based on Spinnaker and has a recommended inner-source build support with BOB
We are now looking for a lead developer to strengthen our ADP Security development team. As the lead developer you are expected to take part in the whole development flow, from requirements to maintenance. You are a seasoned software developer with a proven track record of hands-on development experience. You have a natural ability to get people to follow you and You enjoy to see others succeed. You are a security enthusiast, always up-to-date with the latest concepts and standards. You are familiar with containers, CI/CD and DevOps.
- You identify customer needs and drive product development accordingly
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Set the direction of the software architecture
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Modern Software Development, DevOps and Agile practices
- Experience in working and productizing 3PPs and 2PPs
- Proven skills in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, Python, Go, Java
- Excellent knowledge in the Linux environment, tools and APIs
- Familiarity with PKI, X.509, TLS and variants, IPSec
- Experience in Authentication and authorization
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker, Containers
- Virtualization, Iaas, PaaS, SaaS
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Self-starter and natural abillity to lead in lean environment
- Passion to be among the best and continuosly drive new ideas, learn and adapt
Knowledge / experience in the following are an advantage:
- Developing and designing cloud native applications and microservices
- Risk Assessment and threat modelling methodologies and tools
What do we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
Learn more about Ericsson Finland:
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)