Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Engineer – Specialist VAS- Noida
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As Engineer -2nd LA VAS Specialist, the primary purpose is to take full responsibility of Configuration activities related to VAS and PACO.
We are now looking for a Specialist- VAS that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will help with Assurance support activities
- Ensure 24x7 support for AM, FM operation & maintenance activities for pan India packet core nodes including GGSN. PGW, SGW & relevant paco nodes.
- Ensure quick troubleshooting & fixing issues reported within TAT.
- Drive critical/emergencies in packet core domain with Tx NOC, vendors & 3rd party teams to resolve issues with minimal service outage.
- Strong technical expertise on GPRS network architecture, SGSN, GGSN, DNS, E/// SAPC, AAA.
- Clear understanding of PS core call flow.
- MS fulfillment KPI >99.9% with regular backup health checks of all paco nodes
- Operational excellence with alarm analysis, KPI improvement parameter changes observations.
- Good understanding of IP (Routers, FW, SW).
- Customer, and other vendor engagement
- Participate various MS level governance meetings and support with various data/slides preparations.
- Working and Hands on experience on EMM , EMA , MSC,MMSC, VMS, EMA, OTA
- Good understanding and exposure of Virtualization, RHOSP-10, KVM, XEN.
- Previous experience of ITIL process.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- 8 to 12 years experience into VAS and PACO domain
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.