Networks and Managed Services Pre-sales Lead Orange France
We have a well-established business relation with Orange in France which today comprises 2G-5G RAN, MSS, Packet Core, OSS/ENM solutions as well as and some RAN related services including some Managed Services. In order to develop our business further and ensure profitable growth, we want to strengthen our team working with Orange in France and we are looking for the Head of NMS PS for the Orange France Key Account.
- Position Ericsson as thought and technology leader with the customer
- Build a strong relationship with customer’s decision-makers (C-level and middle management)
- Support our overall strategy for growth and profitability in Networks (RAN, Transport and Services) and Managed Services
- Develop, promote and articulate end to end customer-centric offerings in the Networks, Managed Services
- Shape Techno-Commercial Value Argumentation, focusing on customer value creation based on customer business cases, bringing assets from then different domains to address unique customer insights
- Proactively drive customer dialogue on long-, medium-, and short-term topics to establish trust, build business partnership, and generate and qualify new leads. Proactively seek out business opportunities in ongoing projects and customer engagements for continuous up-selling and repeat sales
- Collect key customer requirements on roadmap, new product and service introduction planning that require complex and strategic decision making with BAs
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build up
- Be an active virtual team member of the Orange France Key Account, fully align with and delivering on the KA priorities and strategies
- Ensure alignment with the Orange GCU CTIO (who has the overall responsibility at group and affiliates levels), with the strategy and priorities of the Orange GCU.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 7 Years of work experience
- Broad technical know-how within all mobile Network Domains (RAN, Transport, Core Networks, O&M) and in-depth know-how and proven presales / sales experience in the RAN domain at least.
- Good Operator understanding with consultative selling approach
- You are a creative thinker and are thrilled by identifying solutions to customer problems
- Excellent presentation & communication skills with ability easily to adjust your communication style different audiences
- Team player with very good collaboration and team leading skills
- French fluency and Business English are mandatory
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short-and-long term priorities in order to support business need
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
Location: Massy, France
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || SharedServ
Req ID: 330602