Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for private Network. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions including Core, Radio, 3PP
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on a range of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, engage with customers and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to collect and describe both current and future capabilities, concept of operation, system functions and business processes.
- Ensure alignment of the total customer solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy, roadmaps and product release status
- Be able to take the CSR (Customer Solution Responsible) role as part of the core 3 team, and use and manage project management and business process tools e.g. Verdi, MiniRisk etc.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years technology experience in one or more of the following domains: Telecommunications, Technology Infrastructure, Disaster/Emergency Response Management, Command Control, Video Surveillance, Access Control, SCADA, Cyber security.
- Domain experience in the Defense or Utility Industry is highly desirable
- Ability to create and communicate a compelling vision to senior executives with an ability to leverage logic, experience, facts, and passion to influence others
- Expertise in consultative selling approaches and establishing credibility as trusted advisor
- Extensive experience using a systems analysis and design methodology with an excellent understanding of industry trends and tools
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong presentation skill and ability to clearly demonstrate software solutions across a range of technical and business users up to upper level management
- Strong leadership skills to indirectly manage across functional teams toward common solutions
- Demonstrated ability to fully document technical specifications and related systems level documentation
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || IT
Req ID: 330543