Ericsson CU : Country Unit - Philippines
Location : Net Square BGC Taguig City
Work Rights : Local employment contract
Travel Required : Yes
Application close : February 10, 2020
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
The Head of Project Office and Business Operations within Customer Unit Singapore, Philippines, Brunei, and Pacific Islands will have the following primarily functions:
- Operational lead and drive of Country Unit (CU) PMO function.
- Plan and align with Market Area PMO Head and other functions the Customer Project Executives allocation according to business demands for pre-sales and delivery on key project opportunities.
- Drive and steer the Project governance implementation across the Customer Unit.
- Consolidate and maintain the Central Project List as part of the Central Governance Process.
- Drive and secure portfolio management of the projects via the Program Directors. Focus on driving NS, UM, WC, EV from key selected projects.
- Perform monthly and quarterly reviews of Key selected projects. Own and drive the AP implementation.
- Main Interface to: Heads of PMO in region; Country Unit Head of Operations; Country Unit KAM; Job Process owners; Business Management
- Line Management responsibility for Project Management and Business Operations units
- Drive strategic projects within the Customer Unit.
The role reports to the Head of Network Operations Customer Unit Singapore, Philippines, Brunei, and Pacific Islands.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Project and Delivery Management with good mix of proven leadership, management and consulting skills.
- Strong track record in Delivery and Operations with end customers.
- Very strong track record in people leadership and coaching
- Line Management experience.
- Experienced and strong contributor in change management, experienced in competence management and knowledge management
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Ability to engage and build relationship & Trust with C- level from customers and Senior Leadership of internal units.
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) ||
Req ID: 330362