Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are looking for Interns as Integration Engineers of the Ericsson OSS/BSS/VAS portfolio products.
You will be joining a team of highly experienced engineers and solution architects working in a Multi-Customer and Multi-Vendor environment. As a part of your assignment, you will be managing, configuring, deploying, evolving server systems (both physical and virtual technologies), OS (Unix-like and Microsoft based) and Cloud technologies.
Your task will be to analyze, prepare, implement, develop and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, functionality and capacity or it could involve the customer adaptation development
What you’ll do?
- You will learn and cooperate on topics at the forefront of technology following projects on OSS/BSS/VAS areas.
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams.
- Involvement in deploying the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation
- Work “hands-on”, and enjoy OS installing, troubleshooting, developing, testing, etc.
- Eeasily move between studies and hands-on work
What you´ll need?
- Student or recent graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering.
- Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Eager to learn, self-driven and open-minded as well as very good team working skills
- Good level of English
Not mandatory but preferred knowledge:
- Knowledge of Linux, Scripting (i.e. Python), Openstack, Virtualization (i.e. KVM)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud native technologies (microservices/containers/dockers/Kubernetes)
- Programming Languages as Java, .NET, HTTP, HTML, WEbLogic Server
- IP Networking/Virtual Machines internetworking
- Telecommunication Networks
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!