Ericsson IT Solutions and Services is now looking for an Integration Engineer in Rome to analyze and realize complex scenario with Ericsson Orchestrator. In this role, you will also support technical solutions definitions and proposals.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Analyze and realize the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute development activities
- Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test
- You will work also to identify improvements
- E2E technical understanding
- Scripting & coding (Shell Scripting, Python)
- Cloud environment setup and maintenance (OpenStack)
- Linux sys administration
- Network configuration
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or minimum 3 years’ experience on cloud-based enterprise solution
- Min years in the role: 5
- Domain experience: OSS/BSS
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Experience with Ericsson Orchestrator
- Experience with OpenStack
- Strong experience with Shell scripting and Python
- Experience with Ansible
- Strong experience in Linux Administration and networking
- Experience with versioning tools like Git
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.